There are many different types of Business Referral Groups in Swindon, offering a variety of opportunities at different times of the day. How do you know which one is right for you? Well you don’t, you’ve just got to try them out and see which one you feel you have a good rapport with, have the same values as and that will provide the right level of support and growth for your business.
We very much welcome the opportunity for visitors to come to our group, and whether it’s for you or not, one thing you can guarantee is that you’ll be well received and looked after, you will make some great new contacts and have a positive experience. We’d love to see you, so come and join us for breakfast.
On average over 100 business referrals are exchanged between members each month, equating to approximately £30,000 to £50,000 worth of invoiced business every month.
Take a look at our Blog for an idea of how it works for our current members
So what do we do at our business referral meeting every week?
We have quite a focused and structured session with a variety of members who are all committed which is why it works. A typical meeting usually consists of:
- Informal networking
- We have a short education slot to help improve our business and referral skills
- An opportunity to give an overview of your business within 60 seconds, in particular focusing on what it is you are looking for and need help with
- Each week, a different member gets a 10 minute opportunity to educate the group in more detail about their business and how the other members can help them
- Most importantly, our ‘I have’ section is an opportunity to pass any referrals, thanks members for previously referred business or a testimonial about a member who has provided a good service and products
- We do all this within a very vibrant, positive and fun environment
Would you like to pay us a visit and see how BusinessWise could generate more business for you? You’d be more than welcome to join us and meet the members.